Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i seriously think tt mass lect is a total waste of time..
i end up slping or toking most of the time..
ahH. i already tried my best to keep myself awake during phy lect today! i didnt even sit beside jasmine.. if i sit beside her i'll end up toking to her most of the time..
but then.. i still fall asleep! DAMN!
i might as well reach sch after the lect lo.. at least i dun haf to wake up so early to go to sch n SLP! .

sch was alright .. those tok cock kings in my class is still as crappy as ever.. aaron made yee sam angry today! scolded him for her..
used a candle which i took frm chem lab tt day n write notes to ppl!
wahaha i wrote smth like " hui jun is the cutest ever lived =) "
pass to kc.. den pass here n pass there.. then the guys in my class wanted to faint.. wahhahahaa DAMN ! m i tt bad. wahaha..

after sch went for the shan dong trip meeting. i suddenly dun feel like going anymore! =XX but i cant pang seh jia lin !!
n after tt took bus 12 with jia lin , kenneth sim n the bballers..
yong teck n edwin STINKS man!! haha
create chaos on the bus man. so freaking noisy! everybody all tok damn loud!
i mistook one guy as yong teck la! so malu ..some more i hit him.=P
hmmm n i made SOMEONE angry!
oh man!
i M SO SO SO SORRY LA!
I REALLI DIDNT MEAN IT.. I WAS JUZ JOKIN N CRAPPING AROUND WITH THE REST.. SORRY! I REALLI DUN MEAN IT DE! ops..
i feel v bad ! i know i made u pai seh la!..
sorry!!!!!!
u can do anything u wan to me as long as u are happy! i dun wan u to be angry la! i will zip my mouth next time. =X

***
i promise to be in the king fisher house even if i m the onli person in the house! i'll nv leave u alone
***

PHY SPA TMR! wish me all the best ppl! hope i dun screwed it.!
i m HUI JUN the pro! =P

going for leadership training camp tmr as well! hope it will be fun!
but i think it will be alright cos at least marie-anne , jia lin will be there too!!

No comments: