Wednesday, August 02, 2006

back frm leadership training camp last sat..
not as gd as i expected.
kinda slack n boring n
the food is not nice!
but the bed is v comfy n i
made many new friends !!! =))) .
the camp is so relaxing la. at night still can order mac delivery
n there are ppl who sneak out to buy FOOD.
i slept on the 1st night. the last two nights i didnt slp. stay up to play cards n chat..
lost my voice on the 2nt day n cant realli tok. but then i m so stubborn . still eat choco n chips..n shout like mad. made my throat worst!
i think i m werid la. my craving for CHoCO get stronger as my throat get worse. haha insane me!!
i miss 06s13 liek crazy la! .. i dying to go back to class when im in the camp..
stupid don n derek pang seh us la!!! both of them are suppose to go for the camp as well but they didnt go! somemore don is suppose to be in my grp lo.. so many ppl in my grp didnt come. den my grp is small. n it gets smaller n smaller cos some ppl leave camp early!
we onli got 6 or 7 ppl left in my grp on the last day la

oh yah.. i made a fool out of myself when playing dog n bone . both grp are fighting for the 1st place. the rest of the ppl hu are not playing are watching us..
i m no7. but when the facilitator said the score is 7 - 1 .. i tot she is calling my no .so i dash out to the centre of the hall! DAMN PAI SEH CAN.!! i quickly ran back n i feel like digging a hole n hide inside man.. after tt everybody keep call me no7! -__-" v PAI SEH AHHH..

No comments: