Saturday, July 08, 2006

today went out with marie anne, viv , jia lin

meet up with marie anne n go to redhill to collect LOH JIA LIN mp3..but somebody v clever lo! forget today is sat.. by the time we reach. there is no ppl there already! =X
HAHA then jia lin n viv came to meet us.. den POOF.. off we go to town!
today is not shopping day!
but eating day!
hahaha
eat n eat n eat la!
but bought some stuff AT flea market too!
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

did something so stupid juz now! haha
jia lin state a fact which is not v funny.but i suddenly laugh n split my GREEN TEA ICE CREAM onto viv! wahhahaha
is damn funny la!
this remind me of wad i did to li xing last yr!
haha she said smth damn funny n i laugh n split my holicks onto her! haha n frm tt day on .. she dun dare to drink holicks anymore! =PPP

eat alot of chocos today lo!ARGHH
know y?
cos my mum scold me! quarrel alittle ..den so depress den i eat n eat n eat lo! haha AHHh..
y so many ppl quarrel with their mum nowadays!

No comments: