Wednesday, July 05, 2006

today is sch holiday!! weet! X)

04 july 2006

got back math result!
damn it! freaking low.
dunno y! my v 1st u grade!
i think the onli sub i pass is chinese! aWW
spoil my mood . cos i tot i could as least pass as the paper is do-able!??

nvm.. we were release early cos of PANORAMA( combine concert ) at night..
went hm straight after sch.. prepare myself. wen to viv house to meet viv n marie. den to jia lin house to meet her! hah
den. cab down to suntect to meet adora
den to city link to meet yong quan!
quite suprise tt he came la! cos i invite him liek so last min!??
one hr plus b4 the concert?
hai..cos of SOMEONE LA!
last min pang seh cos got training!! X((
so in order not to waste the tix. so went round asking ppl to go.
THX YQ! HA
lucky he came n he rush down all the way frm woodlands i guess! though he abit late but still aw..so nice of him la!

I CANT WALK IN HEELS! heels is not for me man. cos we were kinda late..then everybody all walk so fast.!! so i took of my heels n walk! =PP so pai seh. yq beside me somemore!

the concert was great~!! at least much better than i expected! * clap clap *
i finally feel proud of TPJC

zhi yi , steffi , yi yao , donovan , valerie , ai ping , seng keat , shi yun , jasmine! , wen rong , hanh..
WELL DONE FRIENDS!

ps: zhi yi..see.. ur hard work pay off! it was realli great.!

crap around after the concert n went for ICE CREAM! yumm! CHEAP n NICE!
n stupid kenneth make me happy for nth! he mistook someone for CHOCOLATE! haa

miss the last bus n haf to walk hm! =( if i were to walk hm in heels i bet i cant reach hm in 1 hr time. so..... i took off my heels n walk hm bare footed!! waahaa
walk pass some coffee shop n everybody gif me a weird look! haa

anyway . marie-anne, viv , jia lin look AWESOME tt night! yong quan n gerald look good as well! =))


03 july 2006

sudden change of plan
didnt go cycling
went town instead!
watch king and the clown! gay show!
hilarious!
but martin think is kinda waste of money!
took neos n walk around n bla bla bla!
saw ming wei n yvette
didnt realli catch up with them .
n ming wei forget me! pai seh sia..i didnt forget him cos he was such a pest in pri sch! =PP

i miss all my pri sch friends la
esp wei jin . martin . jazreel n zoe.
but.. the feeling is weird. i dunno y ..we are like so drifted now!
=(((

No comments: