Saturday, July 15, 2006

had class bbq yesterday!
this bbq is definitely better than the previous one. =) the previous one was disastrous!! =X
at least more ppl came for this one den the previous one

stayed till 1plus.. many have gone hm by then so onli left aaron, kai yi , yong quan , derek , sharon , pei xun , hanh , wilson and me!
dunno which idiot start toking bout ghost la!
den everybody start to tel " stories "!
i was freak out la! my heart beat v fast.. n i was shivering .. partly cos its cold la! =XX

is scary n at the same time funny la!
cos those guys dun even dare to go to the gents alone after tt.. hahaha

den on our way back.
hanh suddenly touch me la!.
i scream v loud!!!! wilson was shocked! haha its was damn hilarious la

yong quan , aaron n derek stay over at hanh's house cos they all dun wan to waste money on cab fare!-__-" dots dots...
poor sharon got to cab hm alone! n she stay in yck!!
lucky i got wilson to cab with me!but i ask him to drop me at the main road .. i still got to walk in myself! =X damn creepy ..

wilson is so nice la!! i realise actually our house not on the way lo.. but he still share cab with me! =) n i didnt pay him! shall pay him on mon.but i m quite sure he wont take de money! . he is always like tt !!

oh yah!
i juz know bout a scandal in my class during the bbq. seem like im de last to know la! haa
i love my class more each day!!
a really big THANK YOU to aaron, kai yi n yong quan who plan this bbq.. paulin's and sharon's bf who came to help and WILSON who went hm with me!! =)

No comments: