Saturday, July 08, 2006

okie! let me blog bout 07072006

this yr birthday is fun!
more fun compare to the rest of the yr!
thanks those lovely ppl hu wish me happy birthday!.
u ppl made my day!! =)))
this yr no of smses n wishes increase
but no of present decrease ! =PP hahaha

at 0000,
marie anne , adora , steffi n zhi yi called!
i was slping already.. n they call me like mad! =PP i can feel my phone vibrating for v long.. but i m simply too tired to pick it up..wahah
sorry la!
n hor.. i heard tt zhi yi , jia lin , viv set alarm to wake up so tt they can wish me happy birthday on time leh!
aWWW so nice of them!!! =))))

n dumdums bought me a small cake ! they stuff a 10 CENT coin inside! somemore nv wash one lo! eeeyer so dirty! n i ate it! =XX
but is so nice of them la!! they missed their 1st lesson juz to ensure i eat the cake with 10cent coin inside! ayer .. next time should put note!blue colour note will do! =PP haha
n THEY smashed cake on me! n my whole face smell like chocolate when i went for gp lesson!
jia lin n viv made me a card too!!
they are so SWEET! =)))

after sch ! went to marie anne house to chill!
MORE budget than going out! hahaha
den .. kinda sad.. cos.. jia lin n zhi yi told me they got extra lesson . n viv got to meet her friend n adora got cca!
so onli left me . fi n maria
but.......
zhi yi , jia lin n viv suddenly coem back!! haha they lied to me la! actually they got nth on ! they went off to buy my bday present! =)))))))
they bought me a bikini n they stuff the bikini with chocolate n sweet! =)))))
so LOVE THEM LA!

so all of us chill at marie anne house.
n i learn how to play cluedo!
haha i LOVE CLUEDO MAN!
play with me ppl! =)
i wan to play cluedo now!! =PPP

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL DAY DUMDUMS!
LOVE U PPL MANY MANY! =)))

No comments: