Wednesday, February 28, 2007

RAhhhhH
super broke now
cos i lost my wallet AGAIN!!!
SIANNN'!
somehow im not as sad as the last time i lost my wallet , guess im immune to losing wallet already
but still kind of sian la!
i was planning to get marie her birthday present la! rahh
hope some kind soul/tpjcians return me my wallet with my photos & cards !
you can have all the money inside for all i care la!
maybe even if you want the cards , you can have them too!
i just want my photos back!! ):

Im quite sure i was holding on to my wallet b4 i went into the theater la!
den after the show , when i was about the board the bus , i realise my wallet was missing! ):
rush back straight to the cinema ,
nice kc , aaron & yq were there searching for my wallet already!
but sadly , we cant find it ):
and , M came back to help me too!
he was about to board his bus la but he walk back upon receiving my call!
so nice of him!
i regret threatening him with his ugly-retarded-sec sch photo!
this must be my retribution cos ive his photo in my wallet la
den i always use that to threaten him for no good reason
thus, he always curse me to lose my wallet!
now his dream come true ! RAHH
he and his stupid cursing !
den i was saying if nobody return me my wallet ,i will curse that he lose his wallet too! =P
den that idiot say if he lose his wallet again, he will curse me to lose my new wallet and hp!
how evil of him! =X

thanks to whoever who donated coins to me for my journey home!
now i need alot of coins to take bus ,so whoever want to dispose those heavy coins in their wallet , im gladly to help you

No comments: