Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HELLO (:
been so busy and tired lately
so didnt have a chance to blog
hopefully i can recall everything! (:
went to catch EPIC MOVIE with qs,cw,aaron,wil&kc after cny celebration
i didnt really get the show
so i fell asleep halfway! =X
ohh.and the cny concert is like -_-"
it ended so late that i cant go back SHSS to see my TURKEY la ): RAhh !
i miss my TURKEY! =PPp
and i know my TURKEY miss me too!

chinese new yr was alrights this yr
its the same old thingy la
visitings , visitings and more visitings!
but is a good chance to catch up with my cousins! (:
and..
i love my nieces and nephews! ((:
they are so CUTE!
my nieces drew me a card each!
aww.. so sweet right!
us (: forever young ones!
gwen!
siew wen!
gamble in school today!
nv gamble at all for the past few days lo!
hand super itchy! =Pp
was winning at 1st till that stupid qi shuo came! raHH
when hes the banker ah , only both of us lose la! =X
and all of them are super rich la
place their bets so high
somebody lost 150bucks today la! =X
lastly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI JIA, PRISCILLA & QI REN! (:
5 more to go! (:

No comments: