Thursday, March 01, 2007

wahahahaha
i think im good at mine sweeper! (:
have been winning! =P
i think allan is the only person i lost to
and i lost to him like yrs ago
who knows i might be better than him now!
hahaha
i thrash dumb friend la! he didnt even win once and he lost BADLY! the score is like 26-2
HAAHA
yeah and i just win daryl! (:
he owe me a treat now!!

Daryl suggest me to get a chain for my wallet !
so that i wont lose my wallet again!
hahaha its so primary school la!
but i think i really need one! =X
hes the dont know how many person who suggest that to me! hah

did something naughty today! =Pp
not convi to say here, in case mr*** happen to pop by ! =X
wonderful day!
made me totally forget about my wallet
and i lost my voice ! =X
anw , saw G's bf-to-be! hah
dont know why she so shy la! hes quite cute lo! haha (:

my msn nick is
j° ❤unn__•••• kind soul , where are you?
then yq pm me

.: [ ŸõÑģQűÂŅ ] ™ :.
hey u looking for me?
j° ❤unn__•••• kind soul , where are you?
hmmm no?
j° ❤unn__•••• kind soul , where are you?
ohhh, silly

it took me a while to get what he mean la!
hah

No comments: