Thursday, February 08, 2007

46

tmr road run at ecp!
nth to be happy about actually, just that i can wake up slightly later cos its near my house
get to know this j1 who stay super near me
and his dad dont mind picking me up tmr!
the thing is we stay so near ecp and they actually plan to leave at 7 ??!!???
so early la
even if i walk there i can still leave house like 715??
but its still nice of him to ask his dad to pick a stranger up!
thanks junior! (:
mummy throw away my no. tag for tmr la!
ARGH!
think shes having pms!

slacked around my house estate with a dumb friend just now
feel so stupid cos we were sitting like on the pathway , so many ppl walked pass us and gave us a strange look
and that dumb friend made me missed my 9pm show!!! RAHHH!
shall forgive him since he bought me strawberry pocky (:
but.. that dumb friend is so dumb that he actually brought the pocky home! =X

and i know whos my angel already!!
so sad that hes having chicken pox!
and im a nice mortal cos i wrote him a note!! (:
and i wish he'll get well soon!
and and and . i psyco M to write smth to his mortal! (:
im so nice rite?! hahah =P
yq receive some notes even though he didnt participate la!
so sweet can!
he received a note saying hes hot ! and he tot i was the one who prank him ! -_-"
so stupid la!

anw ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL LOW WEN HUI! (:

54 MORE TO GO! (:

No comments: