Wednesday, February 14, 2007

haven been blogging
cos too tired
wanted to blog but i fell asleep!! =X
didnt bring pe attire on mon
so i ran two rounds in SCHOOL UNIFORM!
-_-"
the prob is the weather is damn hot!
i almost died after two rounds in SCHOOL UNIFORM!!

wilson & derek bought me yeo's green tea!
and i love it! ((:

chun wa gave me the kit kat caramel he promise me !
thanks dude! but u still owe me $1.50!! =P
my mortal says im one nice angel! ((:
and she gave me pillows! hah
went chocolates & presents shooping yesterday!
spend a bomb! =X
anw , HAPPY VALENTINE PEOPLE! (:
received flower & chocolates & candies & hugs & some sweet stuff from friends ((:
AWW i love my friends !
viv' gave me this nice smelling strawberry candle & a clip! (:
so sweet!!!
i love the small paper bag charlene gave me ! (:
that stupid kenneth sim gave me leaves from his rose! -_-"
jia lin gave me this! (:
kim wakerman gave me this balloon! (:

and me being nice, decide to share this balloon with everyone so i tied it at my house gate! (:
rayson gave me this pathetic flower!
it was almost half dead when i received it la
i thought it will look better if ...
the petals are open!! hah
so i open up all the petals!

den dumb friend gave me a huge tigger! -_-"
it was so big that it cant even fit in my NUM bag
but ive got nice friends , they took turns to help me carry it around! hahah!

THE MOST INTERESTING GIFT IVE RECEIVE THIS YEAR!

A "CARROT" OF DIAMOND from aloysius!
so cute lahh!
and ivan got this cute shirt from taiwan!
oh yah , the inter jc flower delivery thingy was screwed la!
send roses to two friends in nyjc
but only one of them receive it la!
and i didnt receive the rose jaz send to me!:(
and and and i spend my valentine playing bball with wilson,kc,yq&cw after sch!
haa .. quite useless in the team though
but it was fun! ((:
viv' join in for a short while but she was much much better than me la!
* no face *
lastly , THANK YOU PPL FOR ALL THE PRESSIES! (:


No comments: