Friday, January 12, 2007

  • swop bag with wilson today! (: benjamin said his bag was nice!
    and he look damn gay in my bag! hah ops! =P

    but hes so nice!
    he actually willing to carry my num bag!
    M doesnt even want to carry my NIKE bag!!!
    and
    wanted to catch charlotte's web
    but no more! ):
    stupid M says is not worth it to spend 7 bucks to watch a pig and a spider! -_-
  • sherlyn crash tp today! hah she caught alot of attention la!
    cos for the whole day she was with adriel!
    hah woo.. heard alot of things from her too!!! (:
  • played badminton in the hall after school ! played with adriel and sher using tennis racket! -_-
    not easy! cos the tennis racket is rather heavy to swing!!
    den
    team with guo ming and play against sher and kim lung after that
    hahaha we won ! and they owe us a bubble tea now!! (:
    stupid guo ming keep says im a flower vase!
    and thats v distracting!!!! so i keep miss my shots! =P
    then after that team with yong quan and played against jia lin and chun wa!
    and again!
    we won! so i earn myself another bubble tea! (:
    this time all thanks to yq!(:
  • celebrated stephen's birthday in phy lab!! hah kok chuang sang solo using the mike!
    my ear almost went deaf! =P
    hah and the class force stephen and li ting to cut the cake together la!
    felt so pai seh for them!
    and i cant believe stephen actually listen and do whatever the rest want him to! -_-
    nvm
    the cake was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!! (:
  • that aloy bump into me w/o seeing me! trying to hint to me that im short!
    roarR! SO IDOITIC!
  • chingay training tmr! oh dear! had to reach by 830!
    lucky deng kai and paulin are sharing cab with me!
    they are going to hop on my cab tmr! (:
    so i can actually leave house at 8!
    but its still so early!!!
  • anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN! (:

No comments: