Sunday, January 14, 2007

cab down to srjc again yesterday for chingay!
had new people joining my group , 2 of them were from tpjc
but sadly , francis was not in my group!
lunch at heartland pizza hut
waited for so long for our beef balls to come
and ...
don: " where are my balls? "
me: " -_- "
waitress: " -_- "

tried the beef balls for the 1st time
and its YUM YUM YUMMY!
and don went on talking bout balls! -_-
hahahahahahahaha
-don , im so sorry ! =P -

met winnie at around 4.30
was so damn tired! really wanted to go home , but i cant possible ask winnie to go home after she waited for me for like one hr?
so accompany her to eat at kfc
caught up a little
den poof ! went home
-winnie got me this lovely mug from HK! (: -

-while waiting for bus! -
my face is so so so so BIG la!
and i cant smile properly with braces!
oh dear!i look so weird!
anw,ive done winnie a great favour !
winnie , right? hah
and today went for service learning at labrador nature reserve!

they changed the meeting time from 1130 to 11
and i was only inform about it around 950?
-_-
so im late!
i reached there around 1130!
our service learning was actually quite relaxing
seriously got nth much to do !
we only help to run a game & bbq food


-saw this! cute ! -

went vivo with jun liang , yee sam , hanh , jasmine , deng kai , qi shuo & zhi hao after that
they ate at carls jr!
didnt eat cos i still have phobia of huge burgers after my last visit to carls jr
took qs's drink since is free flow
i know im cheapskate! =P
-look at how many tissues jl used! -
qs said hes not going to have burgers for the next one mth!
carls jr is SCARY! made ppl dont feel liek eating burgers anymore! hah

ys was holding on to zh's drink when he went toilet
when zh come back ...
zh: " you didnt drink from my cup right?"
ys: " no "
zh: " HENG ah "
haahahahah zh is so mean la!!
saw this kiddo in some bumble bee costume
SO DAMN CUTE!
wanted to snap a photo but my hp's memory was full!
arghh.

and damn! im losing my voice again! ):

No comments: