Sunday, January 28, 2007

nvm , forget about what i say in the previous post
i decided to blog now!

chingay training on sat!
FUN!
I LOVE SECTOR4.3
cos sector 4.3 has this wonderful leader = hui jun! (:
nah , im bull shitting!
seriously speaking i really think im a lousy leader!
but with the help of wonderful grp members , sector 4.3 have been a wonderful grp
all of them have been rather supportive and helpful
i simply love the companion of FIONA THE UGLY 1, XIN YI THE UGLY 2 & JOCELYN THE PRETTY!
haaah
and also NOAH who occasionally laugh at our stupid-ness
hahah
not forgetting DARYL & DON LIEW PING AN!
i love their silly and lame jokes!! ((:
THEY ROCK MY CHINGAY DAYS! (:
anw, we had lunch at pizza hut AGAIN!
im quite sick of pizzas now!
i cant even finish two pieces! but then i still love the beef meatballs! (: YUM!

dental appointment today!
purple braces now ):
told the lady i want blue & purple
but end up only purple!
and i seriously dont like it! ):
NOT NICE!
must suffer with it for another 6weeks! damn!!
i still prefer my orange & pink braces!

just now , mummy & her elder sister were bitching bout my cousins' bf la!
omg , they said things they said must keep within ourselves
so im not suppose to tell anything to my cousins
and.. my cousins told me their point of view and they told me not to tell anybody
so im like so stuck in the middle! -_-
and and and..
its so so so true that women gossip alot!
they can actually talk bout cousin1's bf to cousin2's bf to cousin3's bf to cousin4's bf continously
-_-

ARGHHHH my k800i spoilt! )):
so damn sad cos i got alot of stuffs in my phone la!
photos , contacts , games & smses ! )):
maybe its fated for me to lose all the smses
but..
i seriously hope i dont lose all the information in my phone! ):
lucky daddy is so nice to let me use his n80 for the time being!
but i still prefer my k800i!

hp bill while im in china = 300 plus plus plus -_-
daddy thought my bill was so high cos i called home?
so he didnt really say anything
but actually its not la! =X
den hp bill last mth = 101 plus
think mummy accidentally saw it!
arghhhh
and she wants me to show her this month's bill! =X
first time she request to see my bill la! damnn !
lucky she didnt see my china bill if not she will scream!

No comments: