Thursday, January 18, 2007

):
nth can explain how i feel now!
vivian tan!
i need to talk to you tmr! ):

conference with yq,kc&wilson on msn!
they keep make fun of me ! -_-
but its fun! hah
hope yq win his bet!
because if he win , i will get my free movie! (:

accept guoming's challange!
i know im dumb la!
how can i win a sch team player?
bao sheng, kc & yq said even if he let me 17points , i still might lose la! -_-
thats so encouragin!
but gm really let me 17points la! -_-
think i better start saving $$ to treat him to marche!
and that silly viv even tot buying popcorn and sit there to watch us play! -_-
no way m i going to invite her to watch the match la!
i dont want to throw my face on the floor infront of her! hah

lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARON , LORENE , LIANGHUO , KENNETH ONG , CHEE SENG ( :

No comments: