Tuesday, January 02, 2007

just got home from maria's house
studied alittle of physics
had online tuition
cos i dont know how to do alot of questions
lucky vivian is online
and he actually rmb some of the formulas even when he havent been studying that for like two years?
*CLAP CLAP*
and online tution is not easy la!
he only teach me like 3 qs for dont know how long and he cant comfirm if he was correct cos i dont have the answer!
haha
but then , hes still such a nice nice nice friend la!
THANK YOU VIVIAN!!

fi & maria's math tutor was super nice too
taught maria and me physics after their maths tuition
so nice la!

went down to the shelter below maria's house to study after that
it rain heavily suddenly
and my notes flew!!
and its wet! ):
i hate it cos i love to have clean & tidy notes!
but nvm
saw chris
he was caught in the rain while jogging
hah he looks funny to me when hes wet!
and he really look like matt from far!

fi wants me to cut off my two tails! ):

*damn! i thought ive got over , but i dont know why, when i saw what you wrote to her , my heart hurts! F! *

No comments: