Friday, March 23, 2007

ITS 7AM NOW!
im like still at home!
waiting for daddy to come pick me up for sch!
hopefully he rmbs!
cos lost my house keys yesterday!!!!
and i cant leave my house w/o keys!
i know im careless!! =X
i had to climb over the fence yesterday night la! dots. -_-
kept calling home & daddy's hp to wake him up!
i almost fell asleep outside the door while waiting for him to pick up the calls!

anw , how i wish school is like right beside my house!
so i dont have to wake up so early and squeeze up the crowded bus with so many other ppl!
yesterday marie-anne & i took bus at like 731am la!
and we still reach school on time!
how cool rite!
1st time in my life i took a bus so late and still reach sch on time!
we didnt even have time to talk to each other on bus cos is like *poof
and we reach sch!
hahahaaa
totally coolness la!
i hope the international indian school beside my house swap with tpjc!
if thats the case , i dont even have to take bus to sch !
i think i can reach sch like in less than a min!
hahahaa

ecp with the girls & zj & whoever is coming later! ((:

No comments: