Monday, March 05, 2007

was planning to replace and cancel my cards today but i was too lazy
and theres a police station so near school so i decided to make a police report , knowing it doesnt help at all

police: when did u lost your wallet?
me: thurs
police:huh? last thurs?
me: no no , i think its wed!
police: -_-" now den u report?
me: =P

i swear his reaction was damn funny !
and
police: how much cash u have in your wallet
me: dont know exactly how much
police: a rough amt will do
me: about 200
police: -mouth wide open- HUH???
me: -laughing- 200?
police:u didnt know exactly how much den how u know is 200?
me: ive got a few fifty dollar notes inside la! and i said ABOUT 200 what-_-

stupid guy! whats wrong with a teenager having 200bucks in her wallet la!
im sure you will be laughing with me when u see that police's reaction when i tell him i got 200bucks in my wallet

went to qiu yu house in late afternoon!
watched charlotte's web!
hahah the pig is so CUTE la!
I WANT TO HAVE A PIG AS A PET!!!!
sadly the show is not v interesting that i fell asleep halfway =P
but still , the pig is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE LA!!
- screams!-
surfing friendster after that!
hahaa view ZJ's profile!
saw some kuku photos of qi
qy & i cant stop laughing! =Pp

aaron is paying me 10bucks for all the recordings he left in my phone!
but too bad , no way am i going to delete it!
hahah =Pp

No comments: