Friday, September 01, 2006

received class jersey yesterday
jasmine n i tot it was kinda plain
expect it to be better
and its SUPER big cos its men's size
thank ah yong quan , ask me take size M
06s13 gave mr sum a class jersey as teachers' day present!
aces day workout is so damn fun!
don keep acting cute n i keep punching qi shuo infront of me
haah
den stupid zhi hao bump me with his STINKY butt. eeyerr

teachers' day concert yesterday was awesome!
all the performers did a gd job! *clap clap*
so happy tt i manage to rmb the steps! phew..
my heart almost drop when im on stage.

thanks people who geve me support and encouragment
thanks those who cheered for me
thanks jacq who taught us the dance
thanks matcheenabeh and minalians for the wonderful time spent together

went town after tt
bought mashmallow n tried to stuff it into jia lin and viv's nose!
hah
lied to jia lin tt the mashmallow i put into her mouth is the mashmallow i put into my nose and she split the mashmallow out!
so in the end the floor is full of mashmallow!

saw alot of ppl - lok bin , chung hui , mun ning , deb , juvia + bla bla bla.. but i cant rmb who else.
LASTLY .

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY


* take care of ur leg , jia lin
hate to see ur leg like tt *

No comments: