Thursday, September 07, 2006

went chalet on tue
hmm
one word : WERID! =X

den went math remedial on wed morning
went to sch half dead.
my eyes can barely open.! =X
learnt some stuff today

pw in the library
got chase out cos im wearing shorts! -__-"

den off to my lunch date with matcheenabeh & minahlians
marie anne and i reached 1st
the rest were all LATE!
had lucnh at seoul garden
made hell lotsa of noise
took hell lotsa of photos!
den pool-ing at pp!

cant go in cos wearing sch shirt. so borrowed jacket frm fauzy.
abit big though
ate at mac
gossip gossip , fun!
haha learnt about alot of thingys today! (CATwoman and bla bla bla) =PP
they laughed at my dimple! -____-"
den asnu played a trick on me! -_____-"

ran hm frm bus stop cos i wan to catch " my lovely samsoon "
i've already missed quite a few episodes due to late night out
but its alright! cos idol haf de vcd! i can borrow frm him !! =))

anyway, i lost my voice AGAIN! =(
going to slp soon. phy lesson tmr. i dun wan to overslept!
ciaos!

No comments: