Sunday, September 17, 2006

things happened!
sad
cos i dun wan it to happen
but now its alright already
everyhting is back to normal
im glad !


swam with jia lin & viv yesterday
made alot of noise at the pool
many kiddo kick me!
den went bag searching at queens n town
ahhh. the bag jia lin n i wanted was sold ouT! =(

promos starting next wed
and i still go for bag searching?
hmm
what the hell m i doing man!


stupid jia lin tagged me so i've to do this! hah

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 4 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Gender: Male
Pointers :
1) sweet
2) someone who love me as much as i love him
3) cute ( in my own point of view )
4) taller than me
5) faithful
6) kept his promises
7) knows how to make me =))
8) honest

now i choose : martin , winnie , rhyss & ______ ( fill in the blank yourself )

No comments: