Monday, August 28, 2006

blue black on my nose!
all j** l*** fault la! =X
hit me on my nose by accident with a badminton racket!
i sat on the floor n cried . not tt i wan to cry but the tears juz flow out!
its v v v pain!

dance practice after sch today!
so screwed!
me n jia lin cannot make it sia!
laugh like mad seeing my reflection in the mirror.. both of us are so stiff la!
n wad more. im standing in front. RIGHT infront!
so dead la. i juz cant rmb the steps n get the steps rite.
FATIN n JESSIE n JACQ can dance so well la! * clap clap*
rehearsal tmr!
AH.. going to make a fool out of myself!
hope everybody aLL pon sch on thurS!! so nobody will laugh at me!
and yah. that means i cant go back to SHSS on thurs! AHHHHHHHHHHH i miss everybody.
i miss 4A2005 , I miss audrey! i miss cher yan . i miss li xing.. i miss mdm norhani! i miss mr chiang! n bla bla BLA! but i cant go back in time! stupid tpjc concert start at 1050! aH . have two lessons b4 tt! -___-"
haii i shall see how. maybe i'll injure my back or leg or wadever tmr n i dun need to dance! den i can go back to shss!

poof*
going to do some work
ciaos!

No comments: