Monday, August 14, 2006

06S13 going to haf class jersey! cool =))
i got my no 8! =)))
if there are two ppl hu choose the same no , they muz draw lots.
kc n serene both want 23
don, qi shuo n sharon want 7
haa actually wilson also wan no8 but he let me haf it..so sweet of him. aww

jia lin and charlene didnt come sch today
both of them are sick!
ahh. miss u two!
get well soon babes! =))

anyway. i got my new phone today. k800i
but .. im not v happy ..
dun think i realli like the phone
stupid jasmine keep says it look like a remote control la!
and the more i look at it..the more i think it is not v appealing
damn!

gtg already.
going to do my 1ST draft of eom which is due quite long ago i suppose.
n my chi hw! i guess fu lao shi is kinda pissed off by my class esp me! =X
ciaos

No comments: