Wednesday, June 06, 2007

training was BAD!
i still cant balance well in k1! )):
so damn demoralise and someone said smth by accident which made me quite depress!):
mr chua tried to motivate me by giving me a choco fondue treat if i manage to balance in k1 b4 nationals! (:
actually is not a big deal though cos M's house had one too!
but still its so nice of him! and i really really appreciate it! (:
i will put in more more more effort next training!
and i found out today that coach is forking out money to buy us new equipments! (:
its really really very nice of him too!

oh ya!
stupid gifford throw a sharp rock at me!):
pain! i teared!
sebby & kiwi are much nicer!they only throw small rocks at me! =X

M is a very nice friend too!
sms me after seeing me so sad!
it does make me feel better!
thank you!!(:

qiu,u better get ur ass back in singapore soon!
im going to die soon w/o you!! )):

LASTLY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAUZY , YU YANG , YI YAO & CHEN QIU YU!!

No comments: