Saturday, June 23, 2007

db nationals today!
ARghhhhhh and IM LIKE SO SO SO SAD!
i lost one of my pretty ear stud!! ):

so many people were saying its was cute , its was nice and bla bla bla and when i decided to take it out and keep it in case i drop it ....
i realise one of it was GONE!! ):
qiu , crystal & i went up and down bedok reservoir and tp to look for it lah!!
we even missed the db heats! =X
so sad !! ):
its like the one and only one in this world cos its hand made! ):

took neos & had ben&jerrys with my girls today!
the neos super sweet and funny! (:
they made me forget that i lost my ear stud!

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE CHOOOOOO! ((:
because it was her birthday today , siglap macs was fill with tpjc canoeist this morning! how sweet! nobody would ever come to siglap macs and dine with me unless they are nearby and ppl come all the way from pasir ris , punggol ....to eat breakfasat with jessie!! haahh sweetness lah

I WANT THAT BAG FROM SURFER GIRL!!

No comments: