Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HELLO people!
i guess not many ppl will be reading this , cos i havent been blogging for quite awhile
been busy with alot of stuffs,cant even catch a breather lah
got so so much things to blog about and so so so many photos i want to post lah!

anyway, made a fool out of myself today lah!
tot the stupid mcq test start at 1030 but it actually starts at 8 la!
by the time i reach school, the test almost ended
then i open the audi's door , everyone look at me! so pai seh lo!
den i realise the rest are at the last row so i walked up with my noisy slipper
and then, i had to walk down to the front again with my noisy slipper to collect the test paper! =X
i kind of regret holding my jacket while going down to collect the paper
seems like i attract more attention when i try to hide my face la! =S

anyway, i just packed my study room! (:
after constant naggings from mummy and i seriously cant take it anymore
so in order to shut her up, i decided to tidy up the room!
i took a photo of it few months back, it was bad but now it was worst la!
i dont even have a proper place to do my work ! wahahaha
i will post the before and after of my study room up soon!
give me few more days to touch up the room!

and, i met up with YW on sun for dinner! (:
so long since i last saw him la!
hes like so tanned now!
we were like talking about secondarys school days
it was so memorable
we were talking about who we used to have a crush on .. bla bla bla..
haaahh i realise how silly i used to be la!
i used to have this huge crush on mr X and his class was directly below mine
so i would take any chance to run errand for teachers just to walk pass his class and peep into the classroom! and see what hes doing..
wahahaa and i will always take detour so that i will pass by his class!
hes one yr older than me and he pass down his old text to me!!
seeing those old books with his name made me study even harder!
and and and i would always go crazy when he talk to me online or sms me! =P

how time flies , it seems like everthing happen yesterday!
anyway, i was sec one at that time! hah

ONE MORE THING!
I HATE MY BESTFRIENDS!
martin lim & jazreel ong suck la!!
they meet up to study and eat dinner w/o askaing me along!!!
RAHHHH!
and they actually come up with so many excuses lah!!

No comments: