Monday, December 25, 2006

this yr's christmas was indeed an MEMORABLE one
partying at some void deck near wj's house with martin,jaz,wj
and with lots of junks
so much tt we cant even finish
countdown by ourselves and passerbys gave us a strange look
den went to meet him to pass him his christmas pressie
he pass me those stuffs he bought from korea too
they are so cute and lovely!
but sadly he got no christmas pressie for me ):
did smth i nv done b4 in my life
and i ended up crying! ):
and my parents want me to be hm
so wj,jaz,martin are so nice tt they accompany me hm
and spent the their christmas with me at my house playing who is the richest , monopoly & uno attack
at that moment, i really enjoy myself
cos of their company and also cos im the ultimate winner in the games! (:
but... just like what martin says, im a winner only in games ):
but when they left after breakfast ,
im back to reality
i realise everything will nv be the same
in fact i knew it one week ago but i choose to lie to myself
i tot miracles will happen
and friends around me keep making me think tt im seriously too sensitive
at tt time im quite sure tt im not being sensitive but i just choose to believe in my friends
i just hope everything will turn out right
erm well ..
seems like everything are not going the way i wan them to be
ppl tel me to be strong
and i wan to be strong
but can i ?
i seriously dunno

No comments: