Sunday, December 31, 2006

i can finally use windows live messenger
FINALLY!!
finally know what is the problem
the problem is that i didnt set my date & time properly -_-
i know this is so crap

was talking to YH on msn,
he sucks la!
keep reminding me of how fast my holidays are ending and how stress will i be when school reopen
YH, U SUCK OKAY!
i feel like BITING HIM!!
ROARrrrrrr!!
and he is such a meanie!
he heard smth about me frm some shss ppl
and he DIE DIE DIE DIE dont want to share with me! ):
but nvm , since he says is not smth BAD!

and i need FOOD!
suddenly so tempted to eat everything at home
but ,
BOO
im still cant eat!
i seriously dont know when can i start eating
since dentist didnt say anything about it

WD is mad !
he wishes me happy new year eve eve yesterday!
dots -_-
anw , HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE PEOPLE! (:

No comments: