Wednesday, December 27, 2006

met ziyan in the evening
went tamp
met a number of people - zoe,yonglin,mark,wei quan,sheng young,justin,jason,germanie and i cant rmb a girl's name, ops!
had a great talk with her
realise what she said actually make sense
walk back from tamp to bedok
just like last yr's christmas!
was thinking of alot of things on the way back
seems like life arent that bad after all

its werid
im actually knocking some sense into J when me myself cannot even think right
well
hope what i said actually help
and
"MOVE ON J, MOVE ON!"

putting braces tmr!
im joining the "BLING, BLING" family!
but im scared!

and
can someone watch charlotte's web with me
i think the pig is damn cute
though stupid WM dont agree with me and he thinks the show is boring!
whoever planning to get me a present , get me a pig okay
and i mean a real pig!
i seriously dont mind a pig as a pet!

No comments: