Thursday, November 02, 2006

had op dry run yesterday
my grp v 1st rehearsal and obviously it is not v well done but it is still alright

had lunch with classmates at cartel
we seldom have lunch as a class together!
cos there are always some ppl MIA
super full
in fact everybody have lots of leftovers
so we played the number game
we mixed all the sauce with chicken skin and bla bla bla
GROSSS!
yong quan , kc and me are the most "LUCKY" ones
we always get to eat

and mr leow yong quan trying to be nice
help me cut my corn as he worried that the corn will fly to him if i cut it myself
and since he cut it
the corn fly to me instead!!
thanks la!!

we kind of left hanh out during lunch!
SORRY!
can see that she is not realli happy and im feel so guilty!

also,there are more and more people in my class using sony phones!! :)) this is so cool!

idol is in korea now and he is having a match today!
all the best idol! :)

i cant help but to say wilsin's nano is so cute!!
made me want to get one too! =S
but wondering whether i actually need one


my class is having this princess hours craze now
even the guys watch it too
and ONE of them actually cried! haahahaa
and im in love with KIM JUNG HOON!
i love bad boy!! :)

MATIN LIM , u better finish watching part two soon!!!
cos im dying to watch it !!!!!!

lastly , today is doggy's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHI YI!!! :)

No comments: