Sunday, November 05, 2006

friday's chi paper was alrights
tot that paper2 was rather easy
checked ans with wang lao shi , i only got one mcq q wrong!
but im not confident with paper1 which is compo!
I HATE COMPO!!

lunch with classmates at foodcourt!
saw pearlicia and JOAN and ehem .. hahaaa

went for jabs at cgh for the china trip
3 JABS!!
was screaming and delaying alot of time in the rm
even the nurse had to hoax me hhaaahh
i know im 17 already , but thats not the point
wang lao shi keep telling me jokes but i juz cant bring myself to laugh
if its 1 jab , i think i still can take it! but its 3JABS leh!!
one on the right and two one the left!
its super duper pain cos im too tense

jia lin was hilarious!
hahh she was screaming louder than me

and one irritating indian lady hit my left arm and ask for direction
seriously , i almost screamed at her!

after that wei ming pick me up on a cab and we went siglap starbucks and chill while ann hin and di_ _ _ _ _ are studying
ming gave me my recess treat there
and seems like he gave me 4 recess treats
hah
anyway, he MIGHT invite his friends over to his house to eat fondue!!!! :))))
and we saw this actor in starbucks
he think he v big shot . talking so loudly like nobody business
and showing off his CK undies!! =X

we saw rachel ong and jordan there too!!


yesterday went to do op at hanh's house in the afternoon
my grp made me wait for ONE HOUR!!!
didnt really do much and we end up at friendster! =X

didnt go for steamboat after that cos kind of tired!
im sorry ppl!!
promise i will go for next outing! and i seriously miss u guys!!!!!!


HOLY SHIT! my 1st draft of i&r is still not handed in yet!!

No comments: