Sunday, February 03, 2008

bronze for marathon!
it could be better with less bickerings, better start off and all but its ok, we will work harder next competition
though we were screaming at each other, but we both know we dont mean it at all!
i love you bestfriend! (:

broke my spects again, ppl laughing at my spects but mummy doesnt want to make me a new one
because, ive been breaking my spects!
andd i think i lost my broken spects yesterday! i couldnt find it anywhere! ):
i want a new spects! i promise i wont break it again!

walked around bugis alone for like 1hr beacause stupid mummy was late!
lucky boyfriend saw me so i join bf,twinny,jelly & elvis for lunch! haah
and coincidentally, germaine was sitting right behind me! haha

mummy bought me alot things to make up to me
didnt spend a single cent a all! (: wahahaha

No comments: