Sunday, January 06, 2008

ARENA

got home around 4 this morning because of one asshole bouncer
char , m and kw kept saying im dumb to lend ppl my ez link! wa lau, im just being nice lo!
how would i know it will get confiscated lo!

anyway, the tix says the event start at seven so we reached there quite on time but who know theres already so many ppl queuing up already
but as usual, we cut queue so we got in quite fast and we manage to get good views! right infront of the stage! (:

lots of dancing with many hot babes and hunks after that and many many free drinks because of yq!
mr bla bla bla was drunk and he was really really high! HAHAH
but thanks to mr bla bla bla that i got free din din and free entry yesterday!
he wasnt in sober state when he said that but i dont care! hahah

took photos but i look like crap so obviously i wont post it here =X

i hope it isnt too late to post my new year resolutions now,

1.bless those who owe me money strike lottery or whatever so that they can return me my money!

2.hopefully i can manage my busy scehdule well so that i can study and play hard at the same time

3.i want to have ulcers, so that i wont eat so much

4. i want my knee to recover

oh yah, i almost lost my dad's new phone like two days ago!

lucky this nice j1 pick it up and return to me!

and i fell two days ago on the vb court! =(

i looked like some retarded with a knee guard on my left knee and bandage on my right! hahahaha

i want no scar please!

No comments: