Saturday, December 08, 2007

what the hell

hui jun lost her wallet AGAIN!
for the past few days i have been bringing one small little pouch with ez link and money out cos my wallet spoilt
i dont know whats the problem with me that i bring my whole wallet out today with all the cards, photos and money in!
thank god this time is that my ez link card is not in the wallet , so i dont have to replace my two month old ez link again! phew
and i realise i always lost my wallet whenever i want to buy presents for my good friend! oh wells
i could have easily buy one guess wallet and one havaianas with the money i got!
DAMN! what more i lost b & my pay that i just got! ):
and i dont think im goin gto replace any cards anymore esp library card since i didnt use it at all after the last time i replaced it!

tis time i didnt cry!
guess im immune to losing wallets already!
but im still rather pissed and angry!
i wonder which bloody idiot took my wallet!
i hope this idiot return me my wallet since i left my contact no and address in my wallet and i seriously doubt so because if that idiot were to call, he or she would have called !
ahhhhhhhhh
IM LIKE SO DAMN BROKE! ):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: