Tuesday, July 31, 2007

my baby gone forever! ):

BYE BYE baby samsung z720! ):

left the place like one min ago b4 i realise i left my baby is left there
went back , my baby was gone! ):
called my no. and my baby was off , obviously someone stole it and dont plan to return me anymore
i swear the person who stole my baby was damn fast lah!
kind of suspect the waiter since he cleared the table and we are quite sure no one else came out after bff & i left
so lost at that time , didnt know what to do , bff didnt know what to do either! ):
its was quite sad when i called some ppl for help and all of them either off their phone or didnt pick up!
lucky zj rush down!
helped me make police report and police came down

i knew my baby will nv come back, if im one of the waiters who took it, i would have try all means and ways to throw it away since i know police are coming

oh wells! i swear im so depress now, i got no mood for anything!
my baby is barely 23days old!
WHT.. !and its the 1ST TIME I LOST MY HP LAH!
haiz! AARGHHHH
sorry i know im mean , but I CURSE THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY BABY TO BE UNLUCKY FOREVER AND EVER! RAHHHHHHHH! @#$#%&^%*&(&*(^
count urself lucky,im just going to curse you to be unlucky, i didnt even curse you to get knocked down by a car on the road lah

anyway thanks bff & zj
i know who my true friends are!

No comments: