Monday, April 02, 2007

haven been bloggin
life have been rather good
just a little hectic
tons of work to do
but so little time


-belaian jiwa-
seindah, iada lagi kau ku ingatkan
sayang kau hilang
menanti biar sampai akhir hayat ku di dunia ini

kau tahu bertapa ku sayang padamu
hanya bidadari sebagai ganti
hanya takdir menentukan ia
oh belanian jiwa

oo angin...sampaikan lagu ku padanya yang sedih pilu
terimalah lagu ku jadi teman hidupmu tuk selamanya

-caress for my soul-
no beauty i can think of anymore
my love, you went missing
waiting until my last breathe on this earth

you know how much i love you
only the faries will ever replace you
only fate will determine is all
oh caress my soul

oh wind.. give her this song that is full of sadness
keep this.. my song to be by your side forever


tears dropped upon hearing this during songfest
didnt know the english lyrics of this malay song till now
didnt bother to check it out then
if only i know the lyrics earlier

No comments: