Thursday, October 05, 2006

BOOO
almost done with promos
left with phy paper1 next mon
im finally back online after a long while
didnt tot of studying paper1 b4 promos
but now , i think i need paper1 to pull me up! =S

all the h2 papers are )(*&(%&*%&#$^#$%!%!@#%!@%#$%#$^%
1st time in my life i ever leave so many blanks
1st time i didnt catch any slp for 2 days to STUDY..
1st time i broke down cos of exam! =X
and this is not productive la!
i forget everything when i step into the hall
ARGHHHHH
is not as if i didnt know how to do those questions , some i was doing it right b4 the exam but i simple juz cant rmb!
ArGGHH
i cant believe i broke down b4 n after math paper
this is seriously so dumb
i didnt know y but i juz cant control myself!

lucky there are nice ppl around
a friend who wans to curse teacher who put a cross on my script
another friend who haf been motivating me all these while , keep making me tel myself i can do it and bla bla bla
and a classmate who wans to bribe the teacher for me! =))


but still
i think im going to retain ! bye classmates! =((

No comments: